A trip to Spain may seem expensive to you, but you'd be surprised at how much money you can save. I'll cover some ways that you can have a pleasant vacation in Mallorca on a budget. It truly doesn't need to cost you an arm and a leg. A fulfilling trip isn't complete without a comfortable and safe place to stay. Wouldn't it top it all off if it's also affordable? The majority of the resorts in Mallorca are being redeveloped to meet the needs of tourists. If you've been there before and it's been a while, then you're in for a pleasant surprise.
Where to Go?I had no idea at first to decide where to spent my summer vacation in 2016. However, this holiday was very important to me and after all the hard study and work term in Germany; I believe I deserved a holiday in the south with beautiful beaches and clear sea. During my searches, for this reason, I noticed Mediterranean islands on the map and felt in love with the view of Mallorca, Spain. White sands and turquoise beaches were truly telling me “come to me my northerner friend.”
Is Mallorca The Right Choice?Some days later, I arrived in Mallorca and spend 10 days on this beautiful island. After a fantastic holiday, I was sure that I made the right decision. I can truly say that Mallorca is one of the most beautiful places in the world with its crystal-clear sea and romantic coves. I've listed below the 5 most beautiful beaches I have explored in Mallorca, and you should visit there if you are looking for a place to rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit. Enjoy the gallery of heaven on the earth.
HERE ARE THE TOP 5 BEACHES YOU SHOULD VISIT!
5. PLAYA DE PALMAPlaya de Palma is east of the capital, Palma de Mallorca, one of the most visited destinations by the visitors of Mallorca Island. There are many places where you find all of your needs for food and drink cafes along the beach. Playa de Palma is a great place to start to explore and obviously a unique entertainment destination for young tourists. It has a beautiful bay area where the all-inclusive Riu Bravo stands. It has had a complete makeover which was completed not too long ago. Expect luminous rooms, great beds, showers to die for, lots of space, delicious tapas and tasty international food. Iberostar Cala Millor has also undergone refurbishment.
Playa de PalmaSpeaking of budgets… We can't forget one of the most important and pleasant pastimes of any vacation: food and drinks. There are many locations where you can get multi-course lunches and dinners. Just look out for the little black boards outside of the cafes and restaurants. They usually offer low-priced, high-quality meals for a fraction of the expected costs. Enjoy a glass of wine, beer or whatever beverage they offer at a location of your choice. Prices range from €10-€15 per meal, including a drink. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the nights to go out to dinner. Those nights have the sweetest deals. If you prefer something more family oriented, then Hotel Miramar, in Port de Sóller, would be perfect for you. Prices can range anywhere from €30 to €150 per night, depending on the amount of people vacationing with you and what type of accommodations you choose.
4. CAMP DE MARIt takes about 45 minutes to get to Camp de Mar by car from the city center of Palma de Mallorca. Here you will find lovely sands in a quiet area. There are also few shops around and a small playground for children at the end part of the sands. It worth to visit this place especially when you hire a car and travel with your family. The beach is extremely suitable for family vacation.
Camp de MarAbove you see the photo of the sea, and it is spotless just as the sands. If you are looking for a pure water with its soft sands in a quite location, this is your beach!
3. CALA AGULLACala Agulla is a pretty long and crowded beach with especially a lot of German tourists. Sand is clear, and water is turquoise colored. There is a forest behind the sands which is perfect to walk around and relax before and after swimming.
2. PLAYA SANT ELMA hidden paradise of Mallorca: Sant Elm. Clean beach, pure water, amazing view in front of the mountains. It is a bit far and needs to drive to get here. However you will love the nature in Sant Elm. I would recommend exploring this beautiful beach and also you should take a walk around the area. There are several cafes that serve great food and enjoying a fancy view over the bay. I was totally satisfied and would go there again.
Playa Sant Elm
1. ALCUDIAI would like to introduce you the stunning beach of Alcudia. Here is one of the most popular destinations in Mallorca; especially for those who are looking for a pure blue water and soft white sands. A very long beach welcomes many people from all over the island and makes sure that everyone admires its fantastic sight. Mountain crosses far away from the water, and pureness never disappears till the line. Go far as you want and take a dip into the crystal-clear sea. You will surely enjoy the calm water and sunbathing in Alcudia.
AlcudiaThe cost of getting around in Mallorca can be very reasonable. A ride from the airport to any resort using a service bus costs about €3. There's also a train line that travels between Palma, Manacor, and Inca. However, renting a car gives you much more freedom to get around. Prices vary. Here's a tip: Finding bargains with regards to hotels is harder in the months of July and August. Spring and fall are the best times to travel there. This exotic place called Mallorca is heaven for everyone who enjoys swimming on pure-calm water and lying under the sun.