LAS VEGAS, (NV): casinos, hotels and lights
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
You feel bored? You wanna get away with your friends for a crazy weekend? You wanna relax all day in the S.P.A. and spend all night playing in a casino or partying? You wanna enter a magic world of lights, shows and luxury? Or maybe you don’t care about any of this and just wanna do an extreme tour in the closest National Park and explore the wild nature? Las Vegas is your city. The city where everything is possible. You’ll find any kind of activities to do at any time in one of the most amazing cities of the United States.
Hotels: many little cities in the Sin City
The main attraction of Las Vegas is Las Vegas itself. A city made by extraordinary themed hotels along The Strip, the main street, that will make you feel like you’re somewhere else in the world, from the exciting New York to the romantic Paris to the antique imperial Rome. Each of them is a maze of theatres, shops and restaurants where you will find, while getting lost, everything you need at any time of the day or the night. The luxury, the lights, the great architectures, the music, they all create a magic atmosphere in which you lose the sense of space and time and even if only for night will make you feel part of this unreal magic world.
Here is a list of some of the most famous hotels along Las Vegas Blvd, also know as The Strip, south to north:
- Mandalay Bay
- Luxor Las Vegas
- Excalibur Hotel&Casino
- Tropicana Resort&Casino
- New York-New York Hotel&Casino
- MNG Grand
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Paris Las Vegas
- Caesars Palace
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel and Casino
- Hotel Mirage
- Hotel Venetian
- Mandarin Oriental
- Treasure Island Hotel&Casino
Las Vegas by night
If the city surprises you during the day be sure to save some energies for the night! It’s time to dress up and go out.
Casinos are Las Vegas stuff, if you think of casinos you think of Las Vegas with no doubts. Usually at the first floor of any hotel you’ll find the casinos area, each of them inspired by the hotel theme and with the greatest designs. Opened day and night, immersed in a non-time reality
Las Vegas is considered the entertainment capitol where you can find thousands of different offers which you can book online if you already know what you’re interested in or buy at the moment at the many selling points along the Strip, there is always a new company in the city with the latest popular shows. Theatrical performances, dance and music exhibitions, concerts, magic shows, sports events and much more. Time and money well spent, none of them are gonna let you down.
Find here some great ideas about how live the perfect Las Vegas night experience, bars, clubs and parties. https://www.vegas.com/nightlife/
Great adventures around the corner
Not too far from the chaos of the city and you’ll be in the middle of nowhere, in the wild nature. An opposite but still exciting atmosphere in this amazing region of the United States.
GRAND CANYON. 4-5 hours on a coach, usually not first class but at least with Wi-Fi, and you will arrive at one of the most amazing natural landscape on Earth. Be ready for a breathtaking scenery! There are many different tours promoted by different companies depending on how much time you want to spend there (1 day, 2 days or more packets), what kind of experience you wanna do (helicopter tours, boat tours, bus tours) and on which side you want to go (South Rim, North Rim, West Rim).
Find more info about Grand Canyon National Park on the Official website. https://www.nps.gov/grca/index.htm
EXTREME SPORTS. Just outside the city there is the perfect environment for any kind of extreme activity and outdoor sport. If you are a passionate or you just wanna try new things and push yourself here you’ll find great choices. Skydiving, kayaking, biking, hiking, rock climbing, bungee jumping… these are only few of them.
Find here the best outdoor activities to do in Las Vegas and nearby. https://www.viator.com/Las-Vegas-tours/d684-ttd?pref=204
Must do things, tips and Las Vegas secrets
If you are planning to go to Las Vegas or you already did there are things you MUST DO before to leave and some others you want to keep in your mind to enjoy your trip without any regrets.
- PLAN AHEAD. This trip could result more expensive than you think so if you want to save money plan per time and you will be able to find great deals for flight and accommodation.
- SET A BUDGET. Las Vegas can’t wait for you to spend all your money in attractions, food or games. Be smart and decide how much you can afford to spend, having fun is important but remind yourself your priorities.
- BE SAFE, YOU AND YOUR MONEY. Big cities, lots of noises, too many things to see and do. It’s easy to get distracted but you don’t want to ruin your vacation because of some accident. Unluckily you can’t prevent other people’s actions but you can think about yourself: you’ll be safe in the crowd but don’t go around alone at late night in solitary streets; keep your money/credit cards/documents in a safe place, for example in a hidden pocket inside your jacket or leave them at home if not essential; always make sure to have a water bottle with you, you’ll need it.
- SHOWS. You can’t leave Las Vegas without having seen at least one of the amazing shows it offers.
- GRAND CANYON. It’s “close” and achievable by renting a car or joying some organized tour ad most of all worth it.
- CASINOS. There are plenty of them, choose the ones you don’t wanna miss or see them all. If you are not a player just walk around and enjoy!
- HOTELS’ CONNECTIONS. Most of the hotels are connected to each other thank to galleries/bridges so you can save time and don’t need to exit to get to the nearest one.
- FREEMONT STREET EXPERIENCE. It’s a covered pedestrian mall in downtown Las Vegas taking up 5 blocks on Fremont Street. A projection of the sky or other colorful projections are screened on the canopy giving the illusion that you are outside or in some kind of fantasy world. You can’t miss it! Easily reachable by bus from The Strip.
- BELLAGIO FOUNTAINS. Spend 5 minutes watching the Bellagio Hotel fountains dancing to music at regular intervals each evening.
- WEDDING CHAPEL. Any hotel has its own, all beautiful and hidden. Go find them and if you’re lucky you may attend a wedding.
- WEIRD LIST. Las Vegas is unpredictable, you never know what you’ll see and it’s a place full of surprising and weird places and people. Make a list of everything strange you see and at the end of your trip you’ll a good memory.
Find here more “must do things” in Las Vegas. https://www.timeout.com/las-vegas/things-to-do/best-things-to-do-in-las-vegas
by GretademilioWednesday, September 28, 2016
I'm Greta, an Italian 20yo girl. I love to explore, visit as many places as possible, get to know new cultures and traditions and involve myself every day in something new. Thit is why for example I decided to spend one year abroad, in the U.S., working and traveling, and now I wanna share the great experiences I lived with others. I'm never gonna stop to travel, it's just something that makes me feel free and real.Read more at itravelandyou.com